Logical, thorough and structured
Andrew is passionate about seeing an idea come to life, and loves being on a project from start to finish. He is known for delivering effective social and economic reforms through carefully detailed analysis and effective project delivery.
With expertise in project management, business planning, and process improvement, Andrew tailors methodologies to achieve the best outcome.
Andrew has extensive experience consulting for the human services, justice and emergency management sectors and understands the challenges of delivering effective and long lasting change, particularly in sensitive environments.
In his downtime, Andrew loves to travel and scuba-dive (preferably both at the same time).
Experience | Highlights
- Established and managed a Program Management Office (PMO) for the Department of Health and Human Services to transition disability services to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), empowering Victorians to have greater choice over the supports they require to lead an ordinary life.
- Supported changes to the Child Protection Operating Model within the Department of Health and Human Services to improve outcomes for children and young people in the child protection system, and prevent more children from entering the system.
- Assisted the development of reforms to the Service Sector and Victoria’s Vulnerable Children Strategy Unit to effectively implement recommendations from several Royal Commission Inquiries.
- Developed and implemented a project management framework for the Environment Protection Authority of Victoria to enable them to effectively deliver their work protecting and enriching Victoria’s environment.
- Facilitated strategic planning within the Department of Justice and Regulation regional offices and Corrections Victoria.
Education | Accreditation | Boards
- Master of Philosophy (Industrial Systems, Manufacturing and Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
- PRINCE2 (Practitioner)