Analytical, focused and practical
Georgina’s passion is organisational development and human behaviour. Georgina believes that organisations and their employees can benefit from well-designed workplaces that are aligned to the public value outcomes they seek to create.
Georgina has a strong analytical ability and strategic focus. She has successfully delivered a number of organisational development initiatives in the public sector, particularly within the context of cultural and organisational change, learning and development.
Combining a flair for analytical thinking and communication, Georgina effectively develops evidence-based business insights that drive continuous improvement, and project outcomes. She is passionate about solving problems and contributing to the community.
Georgina enjoys camping, hiking, boxing, music and tea. She’s tried to do them all at once but it didn’t quite work.
Experience | Highlights
- Developed a Succession Planning Strategy for the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service to ensure they are prepared with the right capability and capacity across incident management roles, to respond to future challenges, manage emergencies and protect and conserve native wildlife.
- Facilitated a series of workshops with the Koorie Youth Council (KYC) to develop a five year strategic plan for their organisation which promotes youth participation, amplifies young Koorie voices, connects and engages with hard to reach Koorie young people and supports organisational sustainability.
- Delivered a Project Management Framework, project classification process and suite of related tools to support the Environmental Protection Authority to policy reforms which ensure that human health and the environment are proactively protected from the harmful effects of pollution and waste.
- Conducted a review of the Support for Carers Program for the Department of Health and Human Services against a backdrop of significant change in health and aging; including the implementation of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), reforms to aged care and Home and Community Care programs.
- Provided complex analysis of the functions and work activity across three organisations to inform Victoria’s response to the EPA Inquiry’s recommendation for an Enhanced Environmental Public Health function.
Education | Accreditation | Boards
- Bachelor of Psychology (Social Science)