Consultative, considered and pragmatic
With a strong financial background, Rob ensures each project delivers maximum public value and benefit to the community. Rob has a keen eye for detail and a valued reputation for delivering exceptional outcomes.
Rob has over 25 years’ experience in the public and private sectors and has performed key roles in tender evaluation, stakeholder engagement, financial modelling, budget formulation and commercial management. Rob has the ability to take a big picture view, and develop lasting and innovative solutions.
Outside of Cube, Rob enjoys travelling with his family, volunteering in his local community. Rob engenders humour wherever possible, and some may say he is never short of a dad joke!
Experience | Highlights
- Chaired the Program Development Project for Common Equity Housing Limited (CEHL), overseeing development of guiding principles for the housing program comprising 114 co-operatives, over 2,000 households and more than 5,000 individuals
- Undertook economic and financial modelling to inform the further development of the Victorian Patient Transport Assistance Scheme
- Led the commercial evaluation for the Victorian Government’s 10-year Lottery Licence Evaluation Project
- Provided strategic advice for a range of corporate projects focused on pricing, feasibility studies, infrastructure development and trade development at the Port of Melbourne Corporation
- Directed the development of a range of health infrastructure business cases, including the $169 million redevelopment of Goulburn Valley Health
Education | Accreditation | Boards
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma of Business Systems
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) Accreditation
- Co-Deputy Chair and Company Secretary of Craft Victoria
- Independent Chair, Joint Audit and Finance Committee of the Judicial College of Victoria and the Sentencing Advisory Council