Reflective yet pragmatic, Andrew brings calmness and method.
Bringing ideas to life gets Andrew out of bed in the morning. This ranges from improving critical business processes, to working with clients to confidently plan and implement strategic projects and initiatives. Andrew takes his clients on the path from vision to confident execution, always with a dose of practical calmness.
We’re not sure how Andrew achieves this level of zen. Maybe it has something to do with his love of climbing high mountains, diving in deep oceans and driving fast cars. Or it could be his methodical, diligent and patient approach to helping others make change.
Experience | Highlights
- Established and managed a Program Management Office (PMO) for the Department of Health and Human Services to transition disability services to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), empowering Victorians to have greater choice over the supports they require to lead an ordinary life.
- Supported changes to the Child Protection Operating Model within the Department of Health and Human Services to improve outcomes for children and young people in the child protection system, and prevent more children from entering the system.
- Assisted the development of reforms to the Service Sector and Victoria’s Vulnerable Children Strategy Unit to effectively implement recommendations from several Royal Commission Inquiries.
- Developed and implemented a project management framework for the Environment Protection Authority of Victoria to enable them to effectively deliver their work protecting and enriching Victoria’s environment.
- Facilitated strategic planning within the Department of Justice and Regulation regional offices and Corrections Victoria.
Education | Accreditation | Boards
- Master of Philosophy (Industrial Systems, Manufacturing and Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
- PRINCE2 (Practitioner)