Personable and an imaginative thinker, Gee works with organisations to improve their focus and performance.
Gee’s deep curiosity for organisational culture is evident in her approach to projects. Driven by her experience in organisational design and performance, project management and data analysis Gee delivers tangible outcomes for public purpose organisations.
A naturally well-prepared group facilitator, Gee brings her profound interest and insight for change and culture to a range of public purpose problems. For her clients this can flip the switch and create a lightbulb moment where culture and leadership were not in frame.
Gee’s love for facilitation extends beyond business hours with her hosting epic Dungeons and Dragons campaigns for her mates (complete with character voices). When she is not fantasy facilitating, you will find Gee hitting up the boxing ring.
Experience | Highlights
- Developed a Succession Planning Strategy for the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service to ensure they are prepared with the right capability and capacity across incident management roles, to respond to future challenges, manage emergencies and protect and conserve native wildlife.
- Facilitated a series of workshops with the Koorie Youth Council (KYC) to develop a five year strategic plan for their organisation which promotes youth participation, amplifies young Koorie voices, connects and engages with hard to reach Koorie young people and supports organisational sustainability.
- Delivered a Project Management Framework, project classification process and suite of related tools to support the Environmental Protection Authority to policy reforms which ensure that human health and the environment are proactively protected from the harmful effects of pollution and waste.
- Conducted a review of the Support for Carers Program for the Department of Health and Human Services against a backdrop of significant change in health and aging; including the implementation of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), reforms to aged care and Home and Community Care programs.
- Provided complex analysis of the functions and work activity across three organisations to inform Victoria’s response to the EPA Inquiry’s recommendation for an Enhanced Environmental Public Health function.
Education | Accreditation | Boards
- Bachelor of Psychology (Social Science)
- Trimetrix EQ – Triple Science Profile (including DISC, Motivators and Emotional Quotient) accredited