Rob has a personable approach and unflappable nature. Calm and pragmatic when developing real solutions, he can be depended upon for his considered counsel and advice when you need it most.
Rob relishes any opportunity to find ways to better deliver health and wellness in the community. Focussed on creating a health and wellness system that is people centred and easy to access. Rob draws on his deep knowledge of the health sector to provide insightful and workable advice to his clients.
Rob’s commitment to community extends beyond working hours and you will often find him helping out around his neighbourhood. As a family man, Rob is always injecting humour with his seemingly endless supply of Dad jokes, just as well he has a sense of humour given he is a Carlton supporter
Experience | Highlights
- Developing the proposal for the voluntary amalgamation of Nathalia District Hospital, Cobram District Health, and Numurkah District Health Services to form a new health service – NCN Health
- Leading the commercial evaluation for the Victorian Government’s 10-year Lottery Licence Evaluation Project
- Developing future focussed and impactful strategic and services plans for Albury Wodonga Health, Goulburn Valley Health, Yarrawonga Health, Mansfield District Hospital, Gateway Health, and others.
- Chairing the Program Development Project for Common Equity Housing Limited (CEHL), overseeing development of guiding principles for the housing program comprising 114 co-operatives, over 2,000 households and more than 5,000 individuals
- Crafting numerous health infrastructure business cases, including the $169 million redevelopment of Goulburn Valley Health
Education | Accreditation | Boards
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma of Business Systems
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) Accreditation
- Co-Deputy Chair and Company Secretary of Craft Victoria
- Independent Chair, Joint Audit and Finance Committee of the Judicial College of Victoria and the Sentencing Advisory Council