With extensive experience in a variety of professional services environments, Bonny’s exceptional coordination capabilities ensure that Cube’s Executive Team is set up to thrive.
Bonny is motivated by making a positive impact on those around her and was drawn to Cube by our rewarding work in the public sector. Guided by compassion and kindness, she brings warmth and respect to all her working relationships.
As a trusted advisor for our Executives, Bonny supports the entire Cube team to work as one. She champions wellness in the workplace and always finds time to meaningfully connect with her colleagues.
Bonny enjoys kirtan singing (a form of mantra meditation) and can be found singing at different locations around Melbourne. Bonny also loves spending time with her partner and two cats; Babaganoosh and Lafayette as well as enjoying nature and eating brunch!
Experience | Highlights
- Created and implemented an organisation wide Wellbeing Plan which included managing activities, guest speakers and facilitating constructive dialogue about wellbeing in practice
- Coordinated a Health and Safety Committee and a Diversity Committee
- Appointed Communications Lead and Secretary of the Melbourne Corporate Citizenship Committee at a leading professional service firm
- Large-scale corporate event coordination
- Louix Dor Dempriey Foundation – Volunteer Event Coordination and Administration (16 years and ongoing)