About Michael Williams
Driven by a passion for quantitative and qualitative problem solving, Michael delivers strategic projects by leveraging his capabilities in research and analysis.
With a background in both public and private sector, education, not-for-profit, finance and other industries, Michael is a results-orientated consultant with an extensive portfolio. His work includes strategy design, insights generation, product development, stakeholder engagement and governance analysis.
Michael is a natural fit for Cube. He thrives on big picture thinking and picks up core concepts quickly. In addition, Michael is well known for presenting complex information in a clear and meaningful way to deliver positive business outcomes.
Michael believes that while many professional service organisations aim to deliver public value, Cube has always been known for delivering on that promise. As a strategy consultant, Cube’s method and purpose to achieving this is what impresses him the most.
Outside of work, Michael is an avid sports fan, plays tennis and golf, and plays music. He is currently making his way through Melbourne’s many outstanding restaurants (when not in lockdown), and he is also learning German.
Experience | Highlights
Michael's recent work includes:
- Strategic and operational plans for a not-for-profit start-up incubator via small business government funded programs
- A go-to-market strategy for an education and aged-care focused Australian technology business
- A sports and health engagement strategy for a G8 university
- Customer segmentation for a national sports body
- Product development projects for state sports bodies
- Assistance in a professional services company’s transition to digital delivery in a COVID-19 environment.
Education | Accreditation | Boards
- Masters International Business (University of Melbourne)
Graduate Diploma Legal Practice (Australian National University)
Bachelor Economics/Law (University of Western Australia)