Power in potential
Education and learning is about human potential and opportunity. A skilled and educated community contributes to all other sectors – from research to economic growth – and helps create a better, more productive country.
Cube Group understands the complexities of managing an education portfolio that includes tertiary, vocational, secondary, primary and early learning pathways. We work closely with our clients to help people of all ages and backgrounds realise their potential.
Cube delivers innovative solutions that support the infrastructure and sustainability of learning institutions. We help formulate education policy, secure funding, explore feasibility of new facilities and learning spaces, and lead strategic planning for key institutions. Our projects achieve value-for-money, procurement transparency and improve operational outcomes.
Some of our projects
- Implementation support for Disability Inclusion reforms, increasing support for students with disability
- Strategic planning, business planning and operating model design for the Victorian School Building Authority
- Development of the Victorian Early Years LOOKOUT Evaluation Framework
- Strategic and business planning for the Bastow Institute
- Evaluation of the Local Administration Bureau (LAB) for Victoria’s DET
- Place-based workshop facilitation with tertiary and vocational education leaders in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
- Development of a knowledge management governance model for Victoria’s DET
- Feasibility study for a major secondary education facility