Equal and active participants
Now more than ever, it’s important that all Australian’s feel safe, secure and supported, wherever they are – whether it’s in a home or outside of one. Equally as important, is the right to a ‘fair go’, particularly for our most vulnerable and disadvantaged community members.
As part of the public value chain, we all have a role to play in modelling and promoting fundamental values relating to respect, integrity and equality. At Cube, we are proud to be part of a safe and just community, but we also get that things can go wrong, and when they do, everyone has the right to feel safe, be heard, and access support.
We work across the justice system and throughout the public safety lifecycle of prevention, early intervention, response and support and diversion. We work with police, court services, justice peaks, regulators and registries, corrections, crime prevention, infringement management and victim and social justice organisations to ensure Australia remains a fair and safe place to live.
Some of our projects
- Development of a business case for deterring drug-driving for Victoria Police and its road safety partners
- Development of a service delivery model and implementation pathways options paper for Court Services Victoria.
- Independent assessment of the Police Pursuit Policy for Victoria Police
- Commonwealth funding submissions and review for multi-jurisdictional crime task force
- Audio Visual Link (AVL) options and operating model for Victoria Police custody cells
- Evaluations of significant service delivery reforms in relation to family violence, child protection, volunteering and more
- Review of governance arrangements for national public safety mobile broadband