Even with clear policies and strategic direction, public value organisations sometimes struggle to achieve their aims.
Cube Group works in partnership with you to ensure your organisation is modern, innovative and in the best possible condition to deliver quality public value outcomes. We take the time to understand the culture and structure of your organisation, how it operates, your processes, and the external factors that could be affecting performance.
As consultants, we challenge the norm and ask questions that perhaps others find difficult to ask from within. Done well, this can lead to a crucial shift in thinking and build stronger relationships within your organisation.
We provide advice on how your organisation can be more effective. Informing our advice is both a clear understanding of the unique challenges public value bodies face, and the limited resources available to implement change.
Some of our organisation design and performance projects
- Operating model design for a key public sector infrastructure delivery agency
- Review and implementation of regional structure for an independent statutory authority
- Service delivery reform for a major industry regulator
- Organisation design for a public sector integrity body
- Functional model for a frontline emergency management agency
- Corporate services business model for a major government department
- Capability framework development for major correctional organisation