Passionate about creating sustainable and equitable solutions for Australia’s shared future Nikolai combines his quantitative analytics, reporting and forecasting skills with a strong understanding of government procurement, public policy and stakeholder engagement.
With experience in planning and delivering complex public-sector transformations Nikolai is able to dissect complexity by leveraging his analytical skills and taking a structured approach to problem solving.
Nikolai is known for being an intuitive and impactful communicator. His curious and empathetic style complements Cube Group’s people-centric approach to creating meaningful impact in our communities.
An enthusiastic long-distance runner, boulderer and hockey player, Nikolai can be found most weekends camping in the Grampians or shopping at the farmers markets.
Experience | Highlights
Nikolai's recent work includes:
- Produced a roadmap for a local food bank to improve resource management and acquisition strategies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Conducted a feasibility study to scale a community solar farm.
- Designed a live data dashboard and procurement digitisation portal for a federal government agency.
Education | Accreditation | Boards
- Bachelor of Commerce (Australian National University)
- Bachelor of International Relations (Australian National University)
- Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting (Australian Centre for Financial and Environmental Compliance)