Leading with a listen-first approach, Leah values collaboration and partnership. Recognising the profound impacts that policy decisions can have on individuals and groups, she approaches projects with a keen sense of empathy and understanding. For Leah, acknowledging the individuals and groups at the heart of any project keeps the goal firmly grounded in impact. Pairing that empathy and community focus with keen organisation, time management and analytical skills gives her a balanced approach.
Passionate about optimising organisational performance through a motivated, engaged and satisfied workforce, Leah is skilled in organisation design and performance, change management, and stakeholder engagement and management.
She is committed to public value work and the crucial role it plays in creating strong and vibrant communities. As a second generation Australian, she has witnessed first-hand how public value organisations can change the lives of those they interact with.
Outside of work, Leah loves touring architecturally designed homes, indulging in Melbourne’s best wine bars, and trying new restaurants. She keeps active with Pilates classes and beach walks.
Experience | Highlights
Leah's recent work includes:
- Undertook organisational change management activities for a technology implementation at a tertiary institution.
- Developed comprehensive internal communications plans for a government authority merger, including drafting weekly emails and developing a pack to attract and recruit potential advisory committee applicants in accordance with VPS guidelines and values.
- Conducted industry benchmarking to identify and analyse global industry practice and opportunities to optimise workforce strategy and operations for a Victorian Government HR department.
- Transitioned staff from various authorities to an industry regulator through designing and delivering onboarding and training programs, ensuring adherence to wage compliance regulations, and drafting secretary briefings upon request.
Education | Accreditation
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management & International Business), Monash University
- Associate Member, Australian HR Institute