Kelly is passionate about working with clients in the public and social service sectors to design and implement solutions that improve people’s lives.
Kelly joined Cube Group with over eight years’ experience as a public sector consultant, including four years as a Director. She also draws on her previous experience working in government at the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
From policy and strategy development through to review and evaluation, Kelly has delivered a broad range of projects. She’s experienced in program, service and funding model design as well as reform implementation and sector capability building.
With a keen mind for strategy and systems, and a sensitive approach to stakeholder engagement, Kelly is an empathetic and compassionate leader committed to delivering high quality work for her clients.
Outside of work, Kelly loves spending time outdoors in Melbourne’s playgrounds and parks with her partner and their two young children. She also enjoys swimming, travelling and indulging in good food and coffee.
Experience | Highlights
Kelly's recent work includes:
- Delivered a review of the quality and safety of regional and remote early childhood services.
- Supported hundreds of early childhood services across Australia to transition to a new funding model.
- Designed a new operating model for a child protection intake system to manage the increasing volume of child protection reports.
- Conducted an evaluation of a program that supports disadvantaged young people to remain engaged in education.
- Facilitated consultations with vulnerable young people to inform a new strategy to improve the health and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Reviewed a legal referral service and made recommendations to improve its effectiveness and impact.
- Worked with research, government and service delivery organisations to identify new ways to collaborate to improve mental health services.
- Undertook a review of community legal centres and made recommendations on improving the service and funding model.
- Delivered an assessment of legal aid funding models and proposed a new service delivery model to improve access to justice.
- Designed and delivered a major piece of thought leadership on the growing costs of disproportionate levels of Indigenous incarceration to the Australian economy.
- Developed a successful business case with a peak body in the disability sector to secure additional funding to provide support for First Nations people with disability across Australia.
- Led a large program of strengths-based reviews of grants to service delivery organisations using a first of kind methodology.
Education | Accreditation
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) / Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University
Admitted as a Solicitor in the ACT Supreme Court