Policy that unlocks public value
Outstanding policy reform in today’s public purpose sector needs news ways of thinking, new ways of engaging, and new ways of collaborating across organisational and jurisdictional boundaries.
At Cube, we design innovative models of engagement that bring the right people to the policy development table.
We create clear narratives, cohesive policy settings, and roadmaps for policy implementation and evaluation that cut through and win support from community, partners, stakeholders, funders and authorisers.
Strategic planning that unleashes potential
We’re excited to work with clients who are ready to be bold, think differently, and shape their future in an uncertain world.
We develop strategic plans that tell an inspiring story about your organisation’s future, and we create implementation plans that bring your strategy to life
Experience has taught us that the key to exceptional strategic planning is engagement, and the unconstrained contribution of ideas and insights.
The better you engage within and outside your organisation, the better your strategy will be, and we’re experts at making it happen with structure, speed and authenticity.
Some of our policy and strategy projects
- Delivering the Circular Economy Policy engagement program, reaching over 500 people in person in a two week period
- Developing the Statewide Framework for Catchment Partnership Agreements to ensure the continued success of the Catchment Partnerships
- Led strategic planning for public entities such as the Victorian Planning Authority, the Victorian Electoral Commission, the Victorian Fisheries Authority and the Victorian School Building Authority
- Engagement-led strategic planning for the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, Goulburn Valley Health and Ambulance Victoria
- Strategy development for the Victorian Neighbourhood Justice Centre, Court Services Queensland and the Queensland Government Offices of Liquor and Gaming Regulation and Fair Trading
- Engaged with Victoria’s 9 regional partnerships, and developed a suite of innovative ‘outcomes roadmaps’ to drive social, economic and environmental change for regional and rural communities
- State-wide community engagement to develop a ‘Community Charter’ for the Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning (DELWP)
- Strategic governance reviews for the Victorian Departments of Health & Human Services and the Department of Education & Training
- Delivery of public sector governance training for IPAA Victoria